2012-09-24 at 15:11
Faulty dryer cause of Victor Street house fire
A faulty dryer is being blamed for a weekend fire on Victor Street.
No one was injured in a Victor Street house fire that caused heavy smoke and fire damage Saturday.
A tenant of the home returned to find smoke pouring from the basement around 9 p.m. Thunder Bay Fire and Rescue responded with five pumpers and an aerial ladder to battle the blaze.
Officials say the dryer got so hot that it melted copper pipes.
Click here to submit a letter to the editor.
Click here to report a typo or error