2014-02-21 at 14:37
Emergency crews were on scene at Victoriaville investigating a possible gas leak Friday morning.
WANT FREE ENERGY?We got it, with ENERGY 103 104, 80'S 90'S and Now.Click Here!
Victoriaville was closed Friday as crews investigated a possible gas leak.
Firefighters with Thunder Bay Fire Rescue, officers with the Thunder Bay Police Service and and Union Gas officials responded to reports of a possible gas leak at the mall Friday morning.
The mall, along with some of the surrounding businesses, were evacuated as officials investigated.
Thunder Bay Fire Rescue deputy chief Greg Hankkio said after an investigation the problem was possibly from a regulator on a heating appliance.
The mall was re-opened, but city offices there remain closed for the rest of the day.
Click here to submit a letter to the editor.
Click here to report a typo or error