Badanai

Sign -Driving Miss Daisy

Signature Ad

Signature - McCullough

Skyscraper - Grodon's

Wayne Toyota


Community Calendar
Click here for full listings.

Poll
Do you believe Ontario’s Ring of Fire Development Corporation is a positive step for the province’s mining sector?



Total Votes: 246
View Results Past Polls

User Submitted Photo Gallery
Submit Your Own Photos

Weather Forecast

Current Conditions

Mainly Sunny, 21.4°C

Observed at: Thunder Bay Airport 12:00 PM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014
Condition: Mainly Sunny
Temperature: 21.4°C
Pressure / Tendency: 100.8 kPa rising
Visibility: 32.2 km
Humidity: 56 %
Dewpoint: 12.4°C
Wind: WSW 17 km/h
Air Quality Health Index: N/A
Tuesday

Chance of showers. High 23. POP 40%

Sunny near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014
Tuesday night

Chance of showers. Low 10. POP 40%

Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014
Wednesday

Chance of showers. High 25. POP 70%

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 25. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014
Thursday

Chance of showers. Low 8. High 19. POP 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 19. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014
Friday

Sunny. Low 11. High 19.

Sunny. Low 11. High 19. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014
Saturday

Sunny. Low 6. High 19.

Sunny. Low 6. High 19. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014
Sunday

Sunny. Low 6. High 19.

Sunny. Low 6. High 19. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014
Monday

A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 19.

A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 19. Forecast issued 11:30 AM EDT Tuesday 02 September 2014





Weather data courtesy Environment Canada