The role of the Event Coordinator is to work as a part of a very creative team and represent Rock 94, 91.5 CKPR, and Energy 103 104 at different events in Thunder Bay. The highly outgoing, motivated, and organized Event Coordinator will work closely with and directly for the Marketing & Promotions Department Supervisors.
The ideal Event Coordinator is outgoing, enjoys a fun and fast paced work environment, loves talking to people, and can work well in a team.
The most important characteristic of the Event Coordinator is trust and integrity. When he/she is working, he/she is representing Dougall Media to any guest engaged with, and are expected to conduct himself/herself professionally with high standards.
This is a contract position beginning in April with a negotiable end date.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Represent and execute station appearances at events, concerts, festivals, and client locations
• Assist in the coordination and execution of on-site events and promotions
• Assist with Street Team scheduling and supervision
• Update the Marketing & Promotions Calendar regularly with all station appearances
• Communicate effectively with listeners, clients, sponsors, or anyone who approaches you with inquiries
• Understand the mission of event and execute with professionalism
• Capture photos at events and make posts to various social media outlets and website
• Assist Promotions Department with various administrative duties as required
• Follow directions and supervision of Marketing & Promotions Coordinators
• Drive company vehicles to promotions and events
• Any other duties as required
• Must have a G license and a reliable vehicle
• Must have a flexible schedule and be available weekends/evenings/holidays
• People oriented, friendly, approachable, respectful, and responsible individual with common sense, ability to adjust to different environments and situations, be proactive and helpful
• Must be proficient with social media and basic computer software
• Must be able to lift/carry/setup a minimum 40lb equipment
• Reliable and punctual
• Outgoing and organized
Please upload your Cover Letter and Resume attention “Promotions Department”
Or drop off to 87 North Hill Street, Thunder Bay ON, P7A 5V6
87 North Hill St