Tbnewswatch.com, a part of the dynamic Dougall Media network, is looking for a full-time Account Executive, Digital Sales.
The Account Executive is responsible for generating media revenues for all Newswatch Websites, to meet or exceed predetermined goals. The Account Executive creates revenue by meeting perspective clients, making sales presentations and selling directly to current clients as assigned. He/She is entrusted to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies or individuals and encourage them to reach their target audience through the Newswatch advertising channels and services.
The Account Executive will:
• Develop and manage revenue-producing relationship with clients and agencies
• Prospect for new business using sales funnel techniques.
• Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs-based solutions to achieve them
• Manage and take responsibility for the schedule of deliverables and campaigns of each client, being primary point of contact and managing all customer care and service
• Oversee campaign execution and analysis.
• Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
• Use web analytic tools to understand sales opportunities and statistics required for sales presentations
• Work cohesively with other Dougall Media Staff
• Have a Proven track record of sales success
• Have the Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Possess Excellent presentation skills
• Have Excellent verbal and written skills
• Have Integrity
• Be a hard-working, relationship-builder with a winning attitude
• Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Be proficient with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and other Google applications
• Have a valid driver’s license with good driving record required
• Must be up to date with Health Canada approved COVID19 Vaccination (currently 2 doses of an approved vaccine)
This position is office based but the position frequently requires the successful candidate to meet and engage with clients at their place of business.
Generally, hours of work are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., but there is sometimes a need to work in the evenings and on weekends in special circumstances.
Please email your Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com