Positions Available: 1
June 12, 2018
June 19, 2018
Projected Start Date:
Salary / Rate of Pay:
Days of Work
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Please apply online!
Hours of Work
What You’ll Require
• A college diploma or equivalent with focus in Accounting or designation in the Accounting field or comparable working experience in the related fields
• Working experience in a related field of one (1) or more years
• Proven high level of Customer Service
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
• Working knowledge of computer software packages is required
• The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Who We Are
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming companies in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,000 employees and operates 25 gaming properties with more than 280 tables, over 9,600 slots, 68 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms. As the selected service provider for the Central Gaming Bundle in Ontario, Gateway will bring two more properties and one new planned build in Wasaga Beach or Collingwood to the Gateway portfolio when fully implemented. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, which has dramatically improved the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. This includes brands like Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 20 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
Our friendly atmosphere, attentive and committed service starts with you! This is an extraordinary opportunity for a self-motivated professional with a high level of integrity to apply their strong audit experience within the exciting gaming and entertainment industry.
Auditors conducts compliance, financial, and operational audits to assess adherence to internal controls covering regulatory requirements, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations. This role identifies audit irregularities and areas for improvement and assists with recommendations.
• Auditing/reconciling daily paperwork
• Preparing and posting journal entries, notifying supervisor of any discrepancies
• Preparing exception and machine service reports
• Reviewing slot machine function to ensure proper revenue reporting, and validating that controls are in place in accordance with Departmental or Internal Control Manual(s)
• Assist with site payroll
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 7 days of the posting date at http://www.gatewaycasinos.com/careers/