Customer Insights Manager
||Sault Ste., ON, Canada
|OLG Site or Facility:
||Foster Drive Office
|Number of Positions:
|Length of Contract:
||Customer Insights & Analytics
|Posting Expiry Date:
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Customer Insights Manager
Reporting to the Director Customer Insights, the Customer Insights Manager OLG Brand and Player Tracking will provide marketing research expertise to build and interpret market and business intelligence and generate reliable insights that aid evidence-based decision making across OLG’s business divisions. Provide consultative support to business managers to interpret and apply research results to help build their plans and programs. While this position will immediately be focused on managing a number of Brand & Player Tracking studies, future insight opportunities will require the individual to have experience across a wide array of research and insights tools and techniques, qualitative and quantitative, primary and secondary.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand client needs and gain alignment on research tracking objectives
- Manage an Enterprise wide Brand Tracking study, which predominantly focuses on Lottery plus some cross--category Player incidence data
- Additionally, manage separate tracking studies for iGaming, Horse Racing, Charitable Gaming, PlaySmart (OLG’s responsible gaming program) and possibly Satisfaction Studies for Land Based casinos
- Determine and manage library of key KPIs for tracking categories /brands
- Scope out the breadth of tracking, regularly review changes required, manage cost efficiency negotiating with various suppliers, and fully manage appropriate suppliers/vendors to deliver the required outputs and insights
- Organize and co-present Quarterly results and an Annual review in time for Planning
- Write Executive summaries and reports on a quarterly basis
- Manage the tracking methodology, design appropriate questionnaires with suppliers, and clearly translate results in a way to ensure practical value for clients
- Liaise with brand and marketing teams across the organization to ensure the right Brands and key question areas are included in the studies.
- Leverage market research best practices, policies, and procedures and build business cases for introducing industry leading research technologies/tools within OLG to improve efficiency and reliability of research efforts
- Assist in other areas of support as required as part of a Customer Insights “team of teams” which may include both qualitative and quantitative market research projects as per the defined research plan and ad-hoc business needs to deliver actionable analysis and insights to business units
What we’re looking for:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, economics, psychology, statistics or equivalent
- Completion of various Market Research/MRIA courses
- 7+ years of practical experience in primary and secondary research with expertise in various research methodologies, techniques and tools
- Quantitative and qualitative research skills with particular experience and skills in managing Tracking Studies
- Strategic Insight and analytical capabilities
- Strong Communication skills (oral & written), presentation, and storytelling capabilities
- MS Office and research tools (E.g. Qualtrics, Excel, Word, PPT)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and ability to participate in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Generous vacation & leave plan
- Extensive access to training and professional development programs
- Exclusive employee perks
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on June 19, 2019.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.