Who We Are
Copperfin is Northwestern Ontario’s largest locally owned credit union, with branches and offices in Ear Falls, Kenora, Sioux Narrows, Nestor Falls, and Thunder Bay that offer a full range of products and services and Wealth Management financial planning. We’re extremely proud of our workplace culture and Life Forward values where we strive to truly understand our Members, ensuring their best interests are put first and offering them the financial tools and solutions to reach their goals and be prepared for whatever life may bring.
About This Opportunity
We’re looking for a recent post-secondary graduate for the position of Marketing Specialist. This is a one-year paid position located in Thunder Bay.
Reporting to the VP Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the execution of marketing analysis and initiatives, including:
• Customer segmentation and analysis
• Product and channel analysis
• Social media and digital marketing
• Website content and usability
What We Are Looking For
• University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program.
• The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study
• Valid Ontario Class G Drivers License
• Strong communication and organizational skills are essential
• Competency with HTML and/or creative design software a positive
About The Salary
The salary for this position will commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
For More Information
Please refer to copperfin.ca for information on this and other opportunities.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Monday, June 8th, 2020 to:
People and Culture Team
Copperfin Credit Union
346 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 1G5
This opportunity is proudly supported by: NOHFC - An Agency of the Government of Ontario