We are seeking a talented individual to join our Thunder Bay Operations team.
Located on the shores of Lake Superior, Thunder Bay is a four-season outdoor paradise and is the region’s commercial, administrative, medical and transportation hub, providing the amenities of an urban center while opening the gateway to outdoor adventure in North-western Ontario.
The Electrical Maintenance Planner will be responsible for the overall planning function within the maintenance management system. The successful candidate will use SAP software as a managing tool to facilitate daily maintenance activities.
Your primary Responsibilities will include the following:
Review and approve work orders and address each work order from a prioritized list, create a bill of materials, parts lists and job templates and procedures as required.
Source parts and services from vendors and suppliers and assign labour hours including collaboration with contractors to ensure the work is completed.
Develop job packages that include work orders, material sheets, safety references and feedback reports.
Reporting to the Planning Supervisor, you will be part of a results-oriented team whose members are encouraged to exceed expectations.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technologist required.
- The ideal candidate would possess a working knowledge of the paper making process or similar industrial environment.
Your skills and assets:
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, including an ability to work collaboratively within a fast paced and structured environment
- Good communication skills with excellent strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance priorities that meet short and long-term objectives; uses organized and efficient work methods;
- Proficient analytical skills required as well as a strong background in MS Office, MS Project.
- The ideal candidate will possess the drive and passion to continuously improve upon the health and safety, efficiency, production, planning and manufacturing cost and maintenance cost targets for the site.
Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Be part of the change
Resolute Forest Products is a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help grow your skills. With a diverse range of paper, pulp and wood products sold in close to 90 countries, Resolute owns or operates over 40 pulp and paper mills and wood products facilities in the United States, Canada and South Korea. We’re a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We’ve made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and be an environmental supplier of choice. Come help us write our story; be part of the change.
To apply for this position go to: http://www.resolutefp.com/Careers/