We are looking to add a full time RV Technician to our team. This position requires someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of workmanship for each and every one of our customers. The RV Technician is an important component to our Service Department by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing customer concerns with their RV trailer. The RV Technician will perform repairs to the manufacturer set guidelines as well as ensuring our customers' expectations are exceeded on every occasion.
- keeping current with factory technical bulletins
- installation of accessories on RVs
- performing pre-delivery inspections
- reading and writing repair orders
- repair and maintenance of propane and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges, and air conditioners
- repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components
- installation, repairs, replacement, and maintenance of roofs, sliding windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane systems, batteries, etc.
- computer operation and diagnostics
- Is driven, reliable and works well in a shop environment
- assist in mentoring RV technician trainees
- comprehend and comply with federal, provincial and local waste regulations.
- RV Technician experience is an asset
- Has a valid driver's license
- Gas Certification is an asset
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Please sent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2320 Dawson Rd