Gore Motors Honda is seeking an experienced Automotive Technician to join our growing team. We are a well established company serving the Thunder Bay district for 57 years. Start your career with us today!
The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude along with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
The Technician is responsible for diligently maintaining, repairing & servicing customer and company owned vehicles to ensure both customer safety & satisfaction, while contributing to overall departmental success.
The successful candidate will utilize on the job and manufacturer assets provided, and train to become a Honda automobile expert technician.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Licensed 310S automobile technician – Class A preferred
• Consideration may be given to an apprentice technician with
3 or more years in the trade.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean
• Must be physically able to lift 50 pounds, and able to bend,
squat, crouch or reach
• Comfortable with & able to safely operate power & machine
tools as well as hand tools
• Ability to effectively communicate the status of vehicle repairs
• Excellent time management skills & attention to detail
Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
This is a full-time position Mon – Fri, and may include an occasional half day Saturdays.
Competitive compensation plan and rate will be dependent mainly upon experience.