As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Nurses to make “being the difference” a Career!
Join a team of caring, dedicated, driven (RPN)s, like you, who want to work together to ensure our clients and care-workers enjoy exemplary customer service and personal attention they need and deserve in their homes.
We value our Bayshore Nurses with:
• Sign On Bonus
• Relocation Assistance
• Competitive Pay and Company Sponsored Benefits
• Retirement Savings Plan with a company contribution
• Paid sick days, paid orientation and paid training
• Competitive travel compensation
• Efficient and Flexible Work Schedules
• Company provided Mobile devices for easy documentation
and strong communication
• Growth and Learning Opportunities
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide client care by utilizing the skills of observation,
assessment, nursing diagnosis, counseling and health
teaching; nurse in carge in the setting and, if required, to the
immediate supervisor at the branch office.
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
• Holds a current registration with the provincial licensing
• Relevant Experience Preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle