Enjoy the convenience of flexible hours, as we collaborate with you to discover the perfect schedule that suits your needs.
Are you a warm, friendly, and organized individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized professional to join our team of dedicated insurance professionals at our Sioux Lookout office. The Customer Experience Representative will cultivate a welcoming environment with a focus on handling the front desk and will assist with general office duties. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for visitors, clients and employees, and will play a critical role in maintaining the smooth and efficient operation of our office.
To be successful in this role, candidates will need:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Proven experience as a receptionist or in a related field
What We Can Offer You
• A flexible full-time position starting as soon as possible
• Competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
• Dynamic and inclusive work environment
• Professional development opportunities
• Employee wellness program
Interested candidates must submit their cover letter and resume via email or fax to:
The Standard Insurance
Attn: Nicole Casey
319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(P) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
Email: careers at standardinsurance.ca
Salary based upon experience. This position will remain open until filled. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Standard is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.