Are you someone who pays close attention to details and has a passion for providing exceptional support? We are currently seeking two motivated and resourceful individuals to join our organization as Personal Insurance Advisors on our Support Team. This position will be based at our Kenora branch..
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our Personal Insurance Advisors in processing daily client requests for routine policy endorsements, updates, cancellations and will be responsible for logging all business activities.
To be successful in this role, candidates will need:
- Effective communicator, who is both dependable and punctual and has the capacity to work both independently and collaboratively, as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of trust and integrity while dealing with private and confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- A current level 1 license as a Registered Insurance Broker in Ontario, or willing to obtain
What We Can Offer You
- A full-time position starting as soon as possible
Competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RRSP plan
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment that fosters growth and collaboration
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee wellness program
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to kick-start your professional path with us!
Submit your resume cover letter to:
The Standard Insurance
Attn: Nicole Casey
319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(P) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
Email: careers at standardinsurance.ca
Or upload your resume on our website by visiting the website link on this page.
Salary will be based upon experience. This position will remain open until filled. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Standard is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.