Positions Available: 1
March 5, 2018
April 30, 2018
Projected Start Date:
Salary / Rate of Pay:
Days of Work
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri
Hours of Work
Downtown Thunder Bay Law Firm has an opening for an experienced Family Law Clerk to join dynamic legal team. The ideal candidate will have a preferred minimum of 5 years of experience (or equivalent) and knowledge of Family Law Rules, Court procedures, MS Office and DivorceMate.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Law Clerk Certification (or equivalent);
- Strong dicta typing skills;
- Ability to manage competing projects with tight deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills are necessary
- Experience working with broad and diverse clientele; and
- Knowledge of court filing and procedures
Primary Duties Include:
- Assisting in all stages of family law, litigation and related administration- docketing, data entry, expense recovery
The successful candidate must be a self-starter possessing excellent writing and communication skills as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision while displaying excellent organizational talent.
This role requires the individual to have a very high level of attention to detail. All applications will be treated in complete confidence.
Only those candidates granted an interview will be contacted.
Apply now: http://www.yesjobsnow.com/find-job/view/5dmxi35kyyya