Positions Available: 1
March 5, 2018
April 5, 2018
Projected Start Date:
Salary / Rate of Pay:
Days of Work
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
days are very flexible; not all days required
Hours of Work
Mystery Shoppers must have excellent attention to detail and strong writing skills.
DO YOU LOVE TO SHOP?
Please read on for opportunities that are available to you!
Premier Service provides businesses across Canada with feedback about customer service through mystery shopping. We have assignments in stores, restaurants, banks, casinos, car dealerships, and more!
Thanks to our continued growth, we are looking for more Mystery Shoppers in Thunder Bay.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MYSTERY SHOPPING?
• Working on a per assignment basis, you may accept as many or as few assignments as you like
• You can earn some extra money, on your own schedule
• It is ideal for students, stay-at-home parents, home business owners, or anyone with a passion for customer service.
• A valid email address and access to the Internet
• A PayPal account
• Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
HOW TO OFFER YOUR SERVICES:
Visit our website at www.premierservice.ca. Click on the BECOME A SHOPPER button. There is no cost to offer your services.
For more information, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Service was ranked on the coveted PROFIT100 and PROFIT500 as one of Canada's Fastest Growing companies. Premier Service is accredited by the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (www.mspa-na.org) and is a member of the Retail Council of Canada (www.retailcouncil.org).