Inside Sales OSC Specialist
||Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
|OLG Site or Facility:
||Foster Drive Office
|Number of Positions:
|Length of Contract:
|Posting Expiry Date:
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Inside Sales OLG Support Centre (OSC) Specialist
Reporting to the Manager OSC, Inside Sales, the Inside Sales OSC Specialist is responsible for executing Inside Sales activities and managing all escalations and queries from internal and external stakeholders/retailers to meet the objectives and targets of the Inside Sales function.
What you will be doing:
- Research, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve or escalate all problems/complaints daily from internal and external /retailers regarding distribution strategies, compliance issues, financials, and sales targets related to OLG products, services, promotions and processes
- Provide training to retailers on new Instant product games, terminal features, and compliance initiatives to create awareness
- Accurately and effectively document all incidents and activities in the appropriate systems in a timely manner while adhering to Freedom of Information and privacy regulations to facilitate quick tracking
- Maintain open relationships with all departments within the Lottery Business Unit, Gaming partners, third-parties such as Canada Post etc. to enable smooth execution of all inside sales activities
- Maintain inventory reports and review reference database daily to ensure all records are accurate
- Provide team support by sharing information, assisting with problem resolution and providing peer coaching to build a work environment based on collaborative accountability
- Provide subject matter expertise to share inputs for new initiatives of OLG (e.g. new game mechanics)
- Maintain and issue documents requested by retailers as required and ensure retailer interactions are managed using the guiding principles of the Retail Policy Manual, Ontario Lottery Gaming Act, and provincial legislation, and are in accordance with the AGCO guidelines
What we’re looking for:
- University/college degree or diploma in business administration, marketing, customer service or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of FIPPA and AODA Acts
- 3+ years of experience in sales or customer service
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Operational planning and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, defined benefit pension plan and variable pay program
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Generous leave plans
- Flexible work environment
- Exclusive employee perks
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on October 18, 2019
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.