Toy Sense is hosting a Community Fun Day! This is a kick-off event for a fundraiser for Communities Together for Children. Toy Sense will match Members Points donations until August 24!
THINGS TO DO:
- Tour a firetruck! It's scheduled for 1 pm and will be here for 1-2 hours depending on availability.
- A police car will also make an appearance during this event.
- NEW: - Melissa & Doug Toy Tinkerer Experience! PLUS Melissa & Doug tattoos, due to popular demand.
- Decorate a mini crazy car craft. Craft may vary depending on demand.
- Ice cream by Epic Cones. Epic Cones is also generously donating $1 from every cone sold.
- Information about the Communities Together for Children and Autism Thunder Bay programs.
- NEW: Merle Norman summer colours station.
- Outdoor ride on toys.
Snap a creative pic with the GIANT Melissa & Doug Flamingo for a chance to take this beauty home! Wear something festive or borrow ours! Then post your pic on our Facebook page post. If you have a public social media profile then you can just use #ToySenseFlamingo. Winner will be chosen from one of the posted photos. Contest runs until July 29. Winner to be announced July 30.
See you on Friday, July 27 between 11-5!
Communities Together for Children: www.ctctbay.org/