Employment in our Supportive Housing or Outreach Departments.
ICAN - Independence Centre and Network is a community-based non-profit organization providing services and resources to people who have physical disabilities and seniors.
Independent Living Assistant - PSW
Permanent Full-Time/Permanent Part-Time
Choice of two departments:
**Outreach Department - requires own vehicle for transportation.**
**Supportive Housing - does not require own vehicle.**
Independent Living Assistants provide assistance with physical disabilities and seniors in activities of daily living, which includes:
- Personal Hygiene
- Rising and retiring
- Meal preparation and eating
- Bowel/bladder care
- Light house cleaning
- Ability to meet the scheduling requirements for the position.
- Post-secondary education in Health related field or PSW Certificate
- Experience working with people with physical disabilities and/or
- Experience in a long-term care setting
- Mature, committed individual
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate required.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and résumé by email or fax to:
Marie Leon, Chief Executive Officer
765 Brennan Road
Sudbury, ON P3C 1C4
Fax: (705) 673-6682
765 BRENNAN RD