Spark Rehabilitation seeks a motivated & extraordinary Occupational Therapist for both Pediatrics and Adults.
We have a caseload need for another OT to join our Sault Ste Marie. (surrounding area) team!
Essential Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
● Registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists
● A clear Police Vulnerable Persons Sector Check
● Completed stage 1 TB Test
● Hold a valid class “G” driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle.
● Appropriate insurance coverage
● Access to and ability to use printer/scanner and technology as necessary.
Here’s what the SPARK team offers:
✅ Full Training and Support: Every new team member will get extensive training to ensure you are fully confident in your role.
✅ Mentorship: We provide mentorship and support for those who are interested in expanding their knowledge and experience
✅ Generous Remuneration/Compensation: We want Northern Ontario’s best talent & we reward it!
✅ Vibrant team: Learn and thrive with our open-minded and supportive team, always looking for ways to improve healthcare delivery. You will become part of a whole that is fun and engaging!
✅ The Culture: Forget the traditional “serious” culture. We are creating something entirely different. At Spark Rehabilitation, we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
✅ The Lifestyle: Do you enjoy the city amenities but love the outdoors? We are located in paradise!
● Do you possess the self-awareness to take accountability for your outcomes, are passionate and outgoing, and enjoy interacting with people?
● Do you thrive on personal development and a need to want to grow?
● Do you demand excellence from yourself and thrive on feedback—
● Are you someone who is energized and creates a positive environment?
● Can you be solution-focused and drive yourself to get the best results?
● Is being a team player and valuing teamwork a part of who you are?
● Do you hold the ability to be accurate in written and verbal communication?
● Can you take the initiative, are fast, efficient, and confident with super high emotional intelligence?
This flexible role will work under a Clinical Lead/ OT, the Owner, the Chief Executive Officer, and other key team members such as the Finance Administrator.
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you?
You’ll be part of a company with one main goal: To spark our clients to live their best lives!