The Neighbourhood Recreation Program (NRP) is a free, inclusive recreation program for children in Grades 1-6 looking for something to do after school. Join our staff for crafts, games, activities and sports.
Contact us with any questions or concerns at 625-2954 or email email@example.com.
Things to know
- NRP is nut safe – any food sent from home must be nut safe.
- Snack is provided each day.
- Indoor shoes are required. Participants will not be able to return to their classroom after the dismissal bell and need to bring their indoor shoes with them.
- Parent/Guardian and/or Alternate Contact MUST be available to promptly pick up participants during program hours as required.
- Safe Arrival - if a child will be absent, parents/guardians need to phone/text the site specialist prior to 2pm on the day of the absence. If a participant is not signed in 10 minutes after the dismissal bell then Safe Arrival Procedures will be implemented which include contacting the police.
- Safe Departure - participants in grades 1-3 must be picked up by a parent/guardian or sibling that is at least in grade 4, or another approved person that is 13 years or older.
- If your child has a disability, we welcome them to come with a PSW or support can be provided through Junior Inclusion Services.