Positions Available: 2
July 7, 2017
July 17, 2017
Projected Start Date:
Salary / Rate of Pay: TBD
Days of Work
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri
Hours of Work
Valid drivers licence and clean drivers abstract with no major convictions, must be 25 years of age or older.
3 to 5 years experience, reliable and punctual
friendly and a team player
excellent communication skills
heavy lifting, kneeling, bending required
The successful candidate will be passionate about making yards and homes look beautiful, functional and safe. Must be knowledgeable in plant identification. Ability to safely use equipment is a must. Duties include
1) Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
3) Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
4) Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
5) Pruning trees and shrubs
6) Decorating gardens with stones and plants.
7) Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
8) Gather and remove litter.
9) Haul or spread topsoil, and spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
10) Carpenters helper