Print Pros Plus is hiring for our Customer Service department!
All interested applicants should submit a resume in person Mon-Fri 10 am – 4 pm, or e-mail to email@example.com with subject CSR Job Position Application.
Please include cover letter with resume letting us know why you think you’re our choice for our team.
Starting Wage Negotiable, Based on Experience.
Position: Customer Service Rep.
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude that will be capable of maintaining our business front end to our standards.
Ideal candidate must be career focused. We are looking to have someone join our team that has a clear vision of their short and long term goals, with a passion for growing our business.
Customer service skills are required. Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and related software is required. Must be able to process data between programs quickly and efficiently. Excellent time management and communication skills are also essential.
Scheduled hours may vary and be between 8 am – 6:30 pm Monday through Thursday, 9 am – 5:30 pm on Fridays, 10am – 4:30 pm on Saturdays.
Overview of Duties:
• Ensure a high level of Customer Service and Product Knowledge is provided
• Identifies priority jobs and expedites work as required to meet all deadlines.
• Works to meet deadlines for timely shipping and receiving
• Works with team members to coordinate job deadlines ensuring customer satisfaction
• Ensure quote are submitted to Estimating Dept. and work orders are completed to company standards when jobs are completed
Overview of Requirements:
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Basic Leadership skills
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Ability to lift up to 30lbs from the floor to the overhead position
• Must be able to communicate effectively.
• Must be quality and detail oriented.
• Ability to prioritize workflow and adapt to ever-changing deadlines, providing the best customer experience possible
• Ability to follow all company practices and procedures.
• Ability to understand and perform basic tasks in graphics/layout software to complete general printing jobs
• Assists in reviewing job completion list ensuring work orders are completed on time
• Weekend shift may be required to be worked (Saturday 10 am – 4:30pm)
Software Skill Requirements:
• Must be able to utilize general office software (Word, Excel, etc.) for memos, reports and inventory data)
Personality Characteristics Required:
• Positive, professional, welcoming and “can do!” attitude all of the time
• Customer Service oriented – we provide solutions for our customers
• Ability to take and give directions (delegate) to team
• Works well with others, team driven
• Goal oriented (both long and short term)
• Able to work in an interdependent work environment