Lannick Project Recruitment
Positions Available: 1
January 30, 2017
March 3, 2017
Projected Start Date:
Salary / Rate of Pay:
$25 ( $10,000 bonus)
Days of Work
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri
Hours of Work
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
• Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Must have a Gas Technician II license.
• Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d or 313a).
• Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
• Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
• Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
• Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Must have outstanding customer service skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
• Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
• Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
• AC Optimization Certification would be an asset
BIG BONUSES AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO QUALIFY
RELOCATION FROM ANYWHERE IN CANADA
Out client is one of the largest HVAC organizations in Canada.
Primary Mission: You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with customers as you professionally install equipment in their homes.
• Act in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
• Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
• General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
• Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
• Explain the value of products, services and programs on every call.
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
• Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
Click here for more information