City of Thunder Bay release
THUNDER BAY – The City of Thunder Bay is proud to announce an exciting, diverse and talented Live on the Waterfront line up for this summer.
Live on the Waterfront, presented by Ontario Power Generation, won three 2019 Festival and Events Ontario Achievement Awards – Best Promotional Campaign, Sponsor of the Year with presenting sponsor Ontario Power Generation, and a Top 100 Event.
"We’re keeping the momentum going with this year’s Live on The Waterfront lineup by including amazing talent and taking it to the next level by adding an interactive element that will have everyone ending the season feeling great," said Louisa Costanzo, Cultural Development & Events Supervisor "We are excited about the caliber of this year's lineup and look forward to seeing everyone at Marina Park every Wednesday this summer."
The talent presented at Live on the Waterfront this summer will be unforgettable. Featured music genres include folk, classical, funk, country and pop, with headliners including numerous Juno and Polaris Music Prize nominees and winners as well as new and returning local favourites.
The 2019 season will end with a night of interactive fun and community building with Choir! Choir! Choir! where the audience will get a lyric sheet upon arrival and enjoy a fun-filled night of comedy and singing.
2019 Live on the Waterfront line-up features:
· July 10 – Hawksley Workman, The Young’Uns, Tourist Bureau
· July 17 – Basia Bulat, Greenbank, Tennyson King
· July 24 – My Son the Hurricane, House Handshake, Cold Lake Sun
· July 31 – Jeremy Dutcher
· Aug. 7 – William Prince, Jean-Paul De Roover, Noah Derkson
· Aug. 14 – Jade Eagleson, The Redhill Valleys, Chris Talarico
· Aug. 21 – The Treble, Goodnight, Sunrise, Kutch
· Aug. 28 – Choir! Choir! Choir!, Thunder Bay World Dance Collective