CITY OF DRYDEN
DRYDEN -- Due to the lifting of the province-wide shutdown, the City of Dryden is advising the public that the following municipal services are now available:
Dryden & District Museum
Please call 223-4671 to book visits Tuesday to Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed daily 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Dryden Pool & Fitness Centre and Arena
- Open weekdays 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 20 open 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. only.
- Sunday, Feb. 21 closed.
Effective Monday, Feb. 22 – Open 7 days a week.
- Weekdays 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m., Saturdays 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. and Sundays 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Reservations for gym, pool and arena walking are recommended.
- Arena walking weekdays 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Pool & Fitness Centre schedule will be posted Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021 on the Dryden Recreation Centre Facebook page.
Dryden Public Library
Open from 9 a.m.– 3:30 p.m. daily. Closed this weekend.
Effective Monday, Feb. 22
- Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays and Fridays: 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- (curbside pick-up offered during all open hours)
Open for curbside pickup only on Saturdays from 12 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
For questions about COVID-19, please refer to public health and government sources for up-to-date, reliable information. Links to some of these sources can be found on the City’s website at www.dryden.ca/covid19.
For further information please contact the City of Dryden at (807) 223-2225 or email email@example.com.