SIOUX LOOKOUT, Ont. -- OPP have located a vehicle that was reported stolen on May 12 in Sioux Lookout.
Ontario Provincial Police, in a release issued Thursday, said officers received a report of a vehicle having been stolen from Prince Street.
The owner arrived home to find a silvery 2007 Dodge Magnum had been taken from the residence sometime after 10 a.m. on May 12.
Police say the vehicle was left unlocked.
The vehicle has since been located.
- Always roll up your vehicle's windows, lock the doors and pocket the key.
- Park your vehicle in a well-lit area.
- If you have a garage, use it and lock the door as well as your vehicle.
- Never leave your vehicle unattended while it is running.
- Never leave valuable objects or packages in full view; put them in the trunk or remove them from the vehicle.
- Keep your vehicle registration certificate/proof of insurance on you at all times.