On Monday, Oct. 18, TBNewswatch.com’s Auction 2021 kicks off at 9 a.m.!
Featuring more than $50,000 worth of gift cards to local businesses, you're sure to find a gift card that’s perfect for you.
Some of the participating businesses include Power Centre, Franki's Pizzeria, Marnics, North Country Meats, Creekside Nursery and Garden Centre and so much more.
This online auction offers an easy way to get great deals on a variety of gift cards with a starting bid of 50 per cent of the face value of the card. Use them to buy a gift for your family, your friends or maybe use it on a little something for yourself and if you don’t want to wait, there’s a buy it now option at 75 per cent.
Check out all the items and set up your user account early to avoid any account approval delays.
Here's how it works:
- Log in to your TBNewswatch.com account (or register a new one).
- Find an item you want to bid on, and enter the amount you would pay for it.
- Enter your credit card details (won't be charged unless you win).
- Choose to bid anonymously if you wish, otherwise your username will be displayed in the list.
- Check the 'confirm' box and then click the BID button.
- That's it! If you're outbid, we'll let you know right away by email.
- At the end of the auction, we'll notify all winners.
So put in your best bid on the gift card of your choice and if you win the auction — it's time to get shopping.
The Auction ends Friday, Oct. 22 at 4 p.m.
The link to the Auction 2021 can be found in the top menu.Good luck!