Skip to content

Good morning, Thunder Bay!

the_rubberboot_ninja20220119

Today's image is  from Bryden Coral.
Submit your Good Morning Thunder Bay photo here: photos@tbnewswatch.com
or tag your Instagram photo with #tbnwmorning or @tbnewswatch

 

Sunny

Thursday

-16 °C

Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16 °C. Wind chill minus 34 °C in the morning and minus 22 °C in the afternoon. Risk of frostbite. UV index 1 or low.

 

Gas Price:
The cheapest gas in the city is $1.489 at Petro-Canada on Arthur St W. 
The average price of gas in Ontario today is $1.434.

Games:
Most popular games 🕹
Popular Puzzles: Jewel Quest

 

Have you spotted BREAKING NEWS? Police, fire, and other stories of interest in our community? Then we want to hear from you. If we use your photo or your tip leads to a story being published on our site, you'll be entered into a draw for a monthly prize. Send us your photos and your news tip to photos@dougallmedia.com and win!




Comments

Current Weather

Mainly Clear

Mainly Clear

7.4°C

Pressure
101.0 rising
Visibility
24.1 km
Dewpoint
5.7 °C
Humidity
89%
Wind
N 3 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
4 AM
5°C
Cloudy
Today
5 AM
5°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
6 AM
6°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
7 AM
6°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
8 AM
7°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 AM
8°C
Chance of showers
Today
10 AM
10°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 AM
11°C
Chance of showers
Today
12 PM
12°C
Chance of showers
Today
1 PM
12°C
Chance of showers
Today
2 PM
13°C
Chance of showers
Today
3 PM
13°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Partly cloudy

Tonight

5 °C

Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low plus 5.


Chance of showers

Saturday

15 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.


A few showers

Saturday night

8 °C

Showers. Wind becoming east 20 km/h before morning. Low 8.


Chance of showers

Sunday

14 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 14.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

11 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 11.


Chance of showers

Monday

21 °C

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 21.


Chance of showers

Monday night

13 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

10 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

17 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.


Cloudy periods

Wednesday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 6.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

16 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.


Yesterday

Low
8.3 °C
High
21.1 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
4.5 °C
High
18.4 °C
Average
11.5 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:03 AM
Sunset
9:46 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1969 33.9 C
Min 1947 -3.3 C
Rainfall 1954 24.4 mm
Snowfall 1942 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1954 24.4 mm
Snow On Ground 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks