THUNDER BAY – Even with the provincial election close to two weeks away, voters can now cast their ballots.
Advance polling stations officially opened in both the Thunder Bay-Atikokan and Thunder Bay-Superior North ridings on Saturday.
The North McIntyre Rec Centre is the lone south side location open on Saturday, but will be joined by the Kakabeka Legion and NorWester Hotel, both of which open on Sunday.
Locations at the 55 Plus Centre as well as County Fair Mall opened in Thunder Bay-Superior North, and voters can also visit the Current River Community Centre on Sunday.
Voters are reminded to bring proper identification along with their voter registration cards.
The majority of Ontario will decide the fate of the next provincial government on June 12.
Full list of dates and locations:
- North McIntyre Rec Centre: May 31-June 3
- Kakabeka Legion: June 1-June 3
- NorWester Hotel: June 1-June 4
- Slovak Legion: June 3-June 6
Thunder Bay-Superior North
- County Fair Mall: May 31-June 5
- 55 Plus Centre: May 31-June 5
- Current River Community Centre: June 1-June 6
- Lakehead University: June 4-June 5