Skip to content

Good morning, Thunder Bay!

brandon_wodell20220113

Today's image is  from Brandon Wodell.
Submit your Good Morning Thunder Bay photo here: photos@tbnewswatch.com
or tag your Instagram photo with #tbnwmorning or @tbnewswatch

 

Mainly sunny

Friday

-17 °C

Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17 °C. Wind chill minus 36 °C in the morning and minus 21 °C in the afternoon. Risk of frostbite. UV index 1 or low.

 

Gas Price:
The cheapest gas in the city is $1.438 at Simply Gas on East Ave. 
The average price of gas in Ontario today is $1.409.

Games:
Most popular games 🕹
Popular Puzzles: Jewel Quest

 

Have you spotted BREAKING NEWS? Police, fire, and other stories of interest in our community? Then we want to hear from you. If we use your photo or your tip leads to a story being published on our site, you'll be entered into a draw for a monthly prize. Send us your photos and your news tip to photos@dougallmedia.com and win!




Comments

Current Weather

Light Rainshower

Light Rainshower

13.4°C

Pressure
101.3 rising
Visibility
3.2 km
Dewpoint
13.1 °C
Humidity
98%
Wind
NE 9 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
10 AM
15°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 AM
15°C
Chance of showers
Today
12 PM
17°C
Chance of showers
Today
1 PM
18°C
Chance of showers
Today
2 PM
20°C
Chance of showers
Today
3 PM
21°C
Chance of showers
Today
4 PM
23°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 PM
24°C
Chance of showers
Today
6 PM
23°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
23°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
22°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 PM
20°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Today

24 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this morning and then to 30 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 5 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Tonight

12 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 12.


Mainly cloudy

Wednesday

19 °C

Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 9 or very high.


Clear

Wednesday night

11 °C

Clear. Low 11.


Sunny

Thursday

22 °C

Sunny. High 22.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

13 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 13.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

11 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 11.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


Chance of showers

Sunday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

15 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.


Chance of showers

Monday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 24.


Yesterday

Low
7.6 °C
High
16.4 °C
Precipitation
0.5 mm

Normals

Low
10.2 °C
High
23.4 °C
Average
16.8 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:03 AM
Sunset
10:01 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1948 31.7 C
Min 1967 2.2 C
Rainfall 1982 34.6 mm
Snowfall 1942 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1982 34.6 mm
Snow On Ground 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks