Skip to content

Good Morning, Thunder Bay

image3

​Today's image is from Roger Alaric 

Submit your Good Morning Thunder Bay photo here: photos@tbnewswatch.com
or tag your Instagram photo with #tbnwmorning or @tbnewswatch

Got a Story idea? Send it here.

Today's Happenings

Today in Thunder Bay, there are several events happening around town. At the Brodie Resource Library, Tinker Tuesdays is taking place at 5:30 pm, followed by the Indigenous Action Council meeting at 6:15 pm. Over at The Chanterelle, the PEO Lakehead Chapter is having their Annual General Meeting at 6:00 pm. For those interested in history, the Thunder Bay Museum is offering a free public lecture both in person and virtually, starting at 8:00 pm. Later on, The Foundry is hosting both Karaoke Tuesday and a private booking event starting at 10:00 pm. And for those looking for financial advice, the Thunder Bay Financial Counselling Program is taking place at the Mary J.L. Black Branch of the Thunder Bay Public Library. With so many options, there's something for everyone in Thunder Bay today!

For more details on these or other events, check out the new Events page sponsored by the Thunder Bay Community Auditorium. Tbnewswatch Events

 

Cheapest Gas in Town

K&A Variety & Gas Bar on City Road with $1.38




Comments

Current Weather

Mainly Sunny

Mainly Sunny

19.8°C

Pressure
100.1 rising
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
16.3 °C
Humidity
80%
Wind
W 12 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
9 AM
22°C
Sunny
Today
10 AM
23°C
Sunny
Today
11 AM
24°C
Sunny
Today
12 PM
25°C
Sunny
Today
1 PM
25°C
Sunny
Today
2 PM
26°C
Sunny
Today
3 PM
26°C
Chance of showers
Today
4 PM
27°C
Chance of showers
Today
5 PM
27°C
Chance of showers
Today
6 PM
25°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
24°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
22°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Today

27 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. High 27. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high.


Chance of showers

Tonight

10 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 near midnight. Low 10.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

19 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6.


Chance of showers

Thursday

22 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

12 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.


Cloudy

Friday

18 °C

Cloudy. High 18.


Chance of showers

Friday night

10 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.


Chance of showers

Saturday

19 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

9 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9.


Sunny

Sunday

23 °C

Sunny. High 23.


Clear

Sunday night

8 °C

Clear. Low 8.


Cloudy

Monday

19 °C

Cloudy. High 19.


Yesterday

Low
0 °C
High
0 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
8.7 °C
High
21.9 °C
Average
15.3 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:57 AM
Sunset
10:02 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1980 32.9 C
Min 1979 2.0 C
Rainfall 1946 39.4 mm
Snowfall 1942 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1946 39.4 mm
Snow On Ground 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks