Skip to content

Good Morning, Thunder Bay!

susie-deley20230607

Today's image is from Susie Deley.

​Submit your Good Morning Thunder Bay photo here: photos@tbnewswatch.com
or tag your Instagram photo with #tbnwmorning or @tbnewswatch

Got a Story idea? Send it here.

 

Today's Happenings

Today in Thunder Bay, Ontario, there is a wide range of events to suit various interests. If you're in the mood for live performances and want to showcase your own talent, The Foundry, Lakehead Beer Co., and the Canadian Lakehead Exhibition Grounds have got you covered. The Foundry hosts an Open Mic Night where local artists can share their music, comedy, and spoken word performances. At the Branch 5 Legion, you can participate in Karaoke and enjoy a night of singing and entertainment. Lakehead Beer Co. also offers an Open Mic Night, providing a platform for talented individuals to display their skills. Additionally, the Canadian Lakehead Exhibition Grounds presents Ryan Joyce - Variety Show, featuring an evening of diverse entertainment. Thunder Bay embraces creativity, community engagement, and a lively atmosphere, ensuring everyone can find something enjoyable to do today.

Cheapest Gas in Town

K&A Variety & Gas Bar on City Road with $1.44

Here's a look at the current local weather and gas prices.




Comments

Current Weather

Mainly Clear

Mainly Clear

15.8°C

Pressure
101.0 rising
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
12.2 °C
Humidity
79%
Wind
NNE 9 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
11 PM
14°C
Chance of showers
Tomorrow
12 AM
12°C
Clear
Tomorrow
1 AM
10°C
Clear
Tomorrow
2 AM
8°C
Clear
Tomorrow
3 AM
8°C
Clear
Tomorrow
4 AM
7°C
A few clouds
Tomorrow
5 AM
7°C
A few clouds
Tomorrow
6 AM
8°C
Mainly sunny
Tomorrow
7 AM
8°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Tomorrow
8 AM
9°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
9 AM
11°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
10 AM
13°C
Cloudy

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

7 °C

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.


Mainly cloudy

Friday

20 °C

Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High 20. UV index 7 or high.


Clearing

Friday night

7 °C

Clearing near midnight. Low 7.


Chance of showers

Saturday

26 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 26.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

13 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 13.


Chance of showers

Monday

26 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 26.


Chance of showers

Monday night

14 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

23 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

14 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Yesterday

Low
4.4 °C
High
22.5 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
7.1 °C
High
20.4 °C
Average
13.8 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:55 AM
Sunset
10:00 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1987 30.2 C
Min 1958 -0.6 C
Rainfall 1964 37.8 mm
Snowfall 1942 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1964 37.8 mm
Snow On Ground 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks